Volunteer Resources + Registration
Sign up to be a volunteer through GivePulse Information
Inspiring Minds uses the GivePulse management system to best coordinate our volunteers. There are many benefits to having an account on Give Pulse: Givepulse is a national volunteer service platform. We use this service to manage our volunteer’s schedules.
How do we use GivePulse?
- We communicate volunteer opportunities, placements and professional development through GivePulse.
- You can tell us about your experience or let us know if you need additional support.
- You will receive notification of workshops, coffee hours, and special events and be able to register with a click of a button.
- Your registration and service hours are tracked so you can see how you are giving back to the community.
- You can reschedule a shift and or let us know you are unable to attend at your regularly scheduled time.
- You can communicate with other individuals active in the Inspiring Minds community.
What if I am not proficient with computers, don’t have a computer or a smart phone?
We can help with all of that. We have posted some videos on our website and offer support sessions. You can give us a call at 274-3240 and we’ll schedule you for a 1:1 session.
Tutoring and Mentoring can be a rewarding and meaningful experience for both the student and the volunteer. Below are some resources to help you.